Challenge your child's imagination with the 4M Tin Can Robot. Perfect for any young scientist, this fun robotics kit teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used soda can into a moving, functional robot. The included supplies allow adults and kids to build a motorized monster, silly robot, or any combination of the two. Not only does it foster creativity, it's an excellent opportunity to show kids how toys are assembled and function.
- The 4M Tin Can Robot teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used can into a fun and functional robot.
- No special tools or knowledge required; the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary parts.
- Just add a used soda pop can and let the fun begin.
- Use the kit to create a silly robot or a motorized monster, or a combination of the two.
- Requires one AA batteries (not included). Recommended for ages 8 years and up. Works well and long with Polaroid Batteries.
What comes in the box:
- Creative Power Machine Series (Tin Can Robot)
- (L x H x W) 30 x 18 x 11.5cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.