Diabetes is a metabolic disease that causes high blood sugar. According to the International Diabetes Federation, 12% of the South African adult population is known to have diabetes. The challenge is that more than half of diabetics are undiagnosed – they don’t even know they have it. Diabetes is also the second highest underlying cause of death according to Stats SA. If left untreated it can cause a multitude of health concerns, such as impaired vision, nerve damage and kidney damage.
A healthy diet that includes supplementation, as well as physical activity and maintaining a healthy weight is important for the prevention and treatment of diabetes. Sometimes this alone is not enough and your healthcare practitioner may decide on medication to help lower your blood sugar levels. Along with these treatments, supplements can be taken to help control blood sugar levels and help prevent diabetes-related complications.
Key active ingredients:
- A potent antioxidant
- May be able to reduce blood sugar levels
- Lowers blood pressure
- Stimulates circulation
- Rich in antioxidants
- Improves blood glucose levels in type II diabetics
- Improves fasting blood sugar levels
- Helps fight infection
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- A powerful antioxidant
- May improve insulin resistance in type II diabetes
- May assist with nerve damage (a common side effect of diabetes)
- May reduce fasting blood glucose levels
- May lower the risk of diabetes complications
This specific form of chromium has been shown to reduce insulin resistance and help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes.
- May lower blood sugar
- May improve the body’s insulin response
- Helps promote healthy insulin function
- May help with blood sugar control
- Boosts the immune system
- Helps to lower blood sugar
- Maintains cholesterol
Directions for use:
- Adults: It is recommended that only people 18 years and older take the Diabetes Support capsule unless recommended otherwise by a health care practitioner.
- Time of day: AM
*Safety during pregnancy and lactation has not been established.
- This amazing new supplement is a blend of natural 7 ingredients that have been formulated to naturally assist someone with diabetes, or a person with pre-diabetes.
- It also helps prevent diabetes.
So what makes Catch of the Day so addictive to our customers?
There are a few simple principles make Catch of the Day so addictive:
- No one knows what product is coming up next.
- Generally, quantities are limited, so people know that they need to act quickly, before the product sells out.
- The price is the best possible price for the item and customers soon learn that the products are delivered safely to their nominated address.
What makes CatchOfTheDay so attractive to Suppliers?
For various reasons, every company has excess stock and holding inventories costs money. After making contact with us, a supplier can have their stock listed, sold and delivered with cash in the bank within a week of making contact with us. We also have our own warehouse and handle all our own distribution, so it really is a hassle free way to clear excess stock.
We also have many techniques to offer brand protection to our suppliers. The fact that the product only stays online for 24 hours ensures that the normal retail market for the product is protected. Also no one ever knows how many products have been sold.
Why is Catch of the Day better than other a daily deal site?
Catch of the day is geared to selling PHYSCIAL products online, unlike most other sites that sell coupons to various services like restaurants, beauty salons and hairdressers.
Above all, we believe that service excellence is paramount to our success in an online world. We don’t just say this, we breathe service excellence. We want our customers to have an awesome customer experience.
CatchoftheDay has a large, loyal customer database that wants to buy great products at great prices and can make decisions quickly. Our aim is to become one of the biggest online retailers in South Africa. Our reputation is based on consistently providing top quality branded products at exceptional value and by providing superior service. CatchoftheDay.co.za is owned by Trillobate Marketing CC.
We are always looking for suppliers with excess stock, end of range stock or simply
distressed stock that you would like to move quickly and discreetly.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Suppliers Terms and Conditions Here here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.