This vapour rub is a mentholated topical petrolatum-based balm intended to assist with symptoms associated with colds and flu.
Key active ingredients:
- Green Rooibos Extract
- Pine Oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Grapeseed Oil
It is applied to the chest, often before sleeping to help relieve symptoms associated with the common cold.
It can also be massaged into various body areas to help relieve sore muscles and a sore throat.
The menthol and camphor will in turn assist in improving blood circulation.
Phenol and eucalyptus oils contribute to the anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Relieving Congestion and Hayfever: camphor creates a cooling sensation which helps clear your airways.
- Coughs: rub generously on the soles of your feet, chest and neck.
- Cold Sores: rub a little on the area when you begin to feel one coming on.
- Ear Aches: apply a small amount to a cotton ball and place in the ear to relieve pain.
- Headaches: rub a small amount on your temples and forehead to instantly relieve pain.
- Mosquito Repellent: apply small dabs to your skin and clothes and to keep mosquitos away. If bitten, apply to the area and cover it with a bandage to relieve itching.
- Cracked Heels: rub on feet before bed, cover with plastic bags and thick socks. Remove the next morning.
- Nail Fungus: rub on toenails with suspected fungus. The nail will turn dark as it kills the fungus. The dark colour will fade away as the nail grows.
So what makes Catch of the Day so addictive to our customers?
There are a few simple principles make Catch of the Day so addictive:
- No one knows what product is coming up next.
- Generally, quantities are limited, so people know that they need to act quickly, before the product sells out.
- The price is the best possible price for the item and customers soon learn that the products are delivered safely to their nominated address.
What makes CatchOfTheDay so attractive to Suppliers?
For various reasons, every company has excess stock and holding inventories costs money. After making contact with us, a supplier can have their stock listed, sold and delivered with cash in the bank within a week of making contact with us. We also have our own warehouse and handle all our own distribution, so it really is a hassle free way to clear excess stock.
We also have many techniques to offer brand protection to our suppliers. The fact that the product only stays online for 24 hours ensures that the normal retail market for the product is protected. Also no one ever knows how many products have been sold.
Why is Catch of the Day better than other a daily deal site?
Catch of the day is geared to selling PHYSCIAL products online, unlike most other sites that sell coupons to various services like restaurants, beauty salons and hairdressers.
Above all, we believe that service excellence is paramount to our success in an online world. We don’t just say this, we breathe service excellence. We want our customers to have an awesome customer experience.
CatchoftheDay has a large, loyal customer database that wants to buy great products at great prices and can make decisions quickly. Our aim is to become one of the biggest online retailers in South Africa. Our reputation is based on consistently providing top quality branded products at exceptional value and by providing superior service. CatchoftheDay.co.za is owned by Trillobate Marketing CC.
We are always looking for suppliers with excess stock, end of range stock or simply
distressed stock that you would like to move quickly and discreetly.
Please contact email@example.com
Download Suppliers Terms and Conditions Here here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.