Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google, based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software and designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
Android is now the most popular end-user operating system. Android topped the global end-user operating system market share with 37.93%.
If you want to build products with the potential to reach billions of people building on the Android platform is a must.
Currently, there are 60,000 job postings on LinkedIn globally for Android developers.
The courses in the bundle are:
- The Complete Java and Android Studio Course for Beginners
- Xamarin iOS - A Master Guide to App Development in C#
- Android Apps in 1 Hour: No Coding Required
- Convert your course into a mobile app - iPhone and Android
- The Ultimate Xamarin Course - Build Cross-Platform Apps!
- Learn Kali and Hack any Android mobile device
- Publish your own Spring Ninja* game for iPhone and Android
- Build Virtual Reality Games for Android and iPhone
- Build Android Apps with App Inventor 2 - No Coding Required
- Android App Development: Easy and Quick Programming
- Xamarin Forms 2.0 - Beginner to Advanced
- Mobile App Development in 27 Minutes: Android
- Learn Xamarin by Creating Real World Cross Platform Apps
- Java Basics: Learn to Code the Right Way
- Xamarin Android - A Master Guide to App Development in C#
- Learn Hacking/Penetration Testing using Android From Scratch
- Android App Development: Create a Spotify Clone
- C# Basics: Learn to Code the Right Way
The content is taught by 6 main instructors: Grant Klimaytys, John Bura, Yohann Taieb, Stone River eLearning, Mohamed Atef, and Zaid Sabih.
Grant Klimaytys is a developer, educator, and entrepreneur. But mostly, he would describe himself as obsessed with efficiency. That efficiency extends across many coding fields such as Swift, .NET, Java, and multiple web development frameworks. He is the principle author on his app development site blogging regularly whenever he discovers something that may benefit other developers. He holds a Master of Science degree in aerospace engineering and his most memorable achievement was the coding of the artificial intelligence for an autonomous underwater robot. Grant is also a keen sportsman having completed in the British and adult figure skating world championships.
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon. To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to.
Yohann Taieb holds a BS in Computer Science from FIU University. He has been a College instructor for over 10 years, teaching iPhone Development, iOS 11, Apple Watch development, Swift 3, Unity 3D, Pixel Art, Photoshop for programmers, and Android.
Stone River eLearning is a publisher of online video training courses in the fields of programming, development and design. They have sold over 300,000 courses in the last 5 years.
Mohamed Atef is an Information Security Consultant, Senior Penetration tester and Certified Instructor with more than 20 years of experience. His professional experience includes: IBM, Cliveland Clink Abu Dhabi (CCAD), Orascom Telecommunication, UAE Ministry of Interior, Egyptian Ministry of Interior, Saudi Ministry of Interior, Prince Naif University for forensic science - KSA, Khalifa University - UAE, Cairo University - Egypt
Zaid Al-Quraishi, is an ethical hacker, pen tester and a computer scientist. He loves hacking and breaking the rules. That said he is an ethical hacker. His courses provide “really good - and scary - information.”
What You Get
- LIFETIME access to all courses and content
- 18 courses
- 141 hours of content
- All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.
So what makes Catch of the Day so addictive to our customers?
There are a few simple principles make Catch of the Day so addictive:
- No one knows what product is coming up next.
- Generally, quantities are limited, so people know that they need to act quickly, before the product sells out.
- The price is the best possible price for the item and customers soon learn that the products are delivered safely to their nominated address.
What makes CatchOfTheDay so attractive to Suppliers?
For various reasons, every company has excess stock and holding inventories costs money. After making contact with us, a supplier can have their stock listed, sold and delivered with cash in the bank within a week of making contact with us. We also have our own warehouse and handle all our own distribution, so it really is a hassle free way to clear excess stock.
We also have many techniques to offer brand protection to our suppliers. The fact that the product only stays online for 24 hours ensures that the normal retail market for the product is protected. Also no one ever knows how many products have been sold.
Why is Catch of the Day better than other a daily deal site?
Catch of the day is geared to selling PHYSCIAL products online, unlike most other sites that sell coupons to various services like restaurants, beauty salons and hairdressers.
Above all, we believe that service excellence is paramount to our success in an online world. We don’t just say this, we breathe service excellence. We want our customers to have an awesome customer experience.
CatchoftheDay has a large, loyal customer database that wants to buy great products at great prices and can make decisions quickly. Our aim is to become one of the biggest online retailers in South Africa. Our reputation is based on consistently providing top quality branded products at exceptional value and by providing superior service. CatchoftheDay.co.za is owned by Trillobate Marketing CC.
We are always looking for suppliers with excess stock, end of range stock or simply
distressed stock that you would like to move quickly and discreetly.
Please contact email@example.com
Download Suppliers Terms and Conditions Here here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.