Database administrators (DBA's) use specialized software to store and organize data. The role may include capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, and performance monitoring.
There are over 20,000 DBA job postings on LinkedIn globally.
If you desire to be a full stack developer you must master SQL. SQL job postings on LinkedIn globally are over 250,000!
SQL is a standard language for storing, manipulating and retrieving data in databases. In order to master SQL, you should understand MySQL, SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, Sybase, Informix, Postgres, and other database systems.
The courses in the bundle are:
- SQL Database for Beginners
- Beginner API development in Node, Express, ES6, & MongoDB
- Projects in MongoDB - Learn MongoDB Building Projects
- Learn PHP and MySQL Development From Scratch
- Learn Database Design using PostgreSQL
- SQLite For Beginners - Learn SQL from Scratch
- Fundamentals of MySQL
- C# 6.0 with Web Forms, Intro to SQL, Unity and C# 7.0
- Learn MongoDB From Scratch
- A 12 Hour SQL Server 2014 /ASP.NET/CSS/C#/jQuery Course
- Learn C# With Windows Forms and SQL Server
- Projects in PHP and MySQL
- Learn Redis from Scratch
- Learn Database Design with MySQL
- Learn MongoDB : Leading NoSQL Database from scratch
- Basic SQL With SQL Server 2016
- MySQLi For Beginners
What You Get
- LIFETIME access to all courses and content
- 17 courses
- Hours of Content: 101
- All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.
So what makes Catch of the Day so addictive to our customers?
There are a few simple principles make Catch of the Day so addictive:
- No one knows what product is coming up next.
- Generally, quantities are limited, so people know that they need to act quickly, before the product sells out.
- The price is the best possible price for the item and customers soon learn that the products are delivered safely to their nominated address.
What makes CatchOfTheDay so attractive to Suppliers?
For various reasons, every company has excess stock and holding inventories costs money. After making contact with us, a supplier can have their stock listed, sold and delivered with cash in the bank within a week of making contact with us. We also have our own warehouse and handle all our own distribution, so it really is a hassle free way to clear excess stock.
We also have many techniques to offer brand protection to our suppliers. The fact that the product only stays online for 24 hours ensures that the normal retail market for the product is protected. Also no one ever knows how many products have been sold.
Why is Catch of the Day better than other a daily deal site?
Catch of the day is geared to selling PHYSCIAL products online, unlike most other sites that sell coupons to various services like restaurants, beauty salons and hairdressers.
Above all, we believe that service excellence is paramount to our success in an online world. We don’t just say this, we breathe service excellence. We want our customers to have an awesome customer experience.
CatchoftheDay has a large, loyal customer database that wants to buy great products at great prices and can make decisions quickly. Our aim is to become one of the biggest online retailers in South Africa. Our reputation is based on consistently providing top quality branded products at exceptional value and by providing superior service. CatchoftheDay.co.za is owned by Trillobate Marketing CC.
We are always looking for suppliers with excess stock, end of range stock or simply
distressed stock that you would like to move quickly and discreetly.
Please contact email@example.com
Download Suppliers Terms and Conditions Here here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.