Easyway Car Charger with GPS
EASYWAY car charger style GPS GSM GPRS tracker locator device
- Quick charging USB port
- Supporting mobile phones such as iPhone / Samsung / HTC, etc.
- Can be used as car charger and car locator
- Stand-by time up to 12 days
- 4 - 6 days working time
- Battery: 3.7V 400mAh Li-ion battery
- Calling time: 150 - 180 minutes
- Network type: GSM / GPRS
- Storage temperature: -40 to 85 degree celsius
- Working temperature: -20 to 55 centigrade degree
- Humidity range 5% - 95% non-condensing
- Basic parameters: Frequency band GSM850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
*Sim Card and or Mini Memory Card Not Included
How to use:
- Preparation: a SIM card and mini memory card. When the user buys a new SIM card, the GPRS function should be opened, otherwise, the function for sending MMS by taking photos would be invalid.
- Starting: insert SIM card after opening the card cover according to the indicating direction, then insert the mini memory card, the product will automatically switch on the red light with shining four times, then enter standby state in 30 seconds.
- Binding the master number: Use the mobile phone to send the text message 000 to the alarm locator, the machine will reply a text message; Set; Binding + the master number
- Recording alone: Use the mobile phone to send the text message 555 to the alarm locator, the machine will reply a text message; [Send; recording is starting].
- Callback by voice: Use the mobile phone to send the text message 666 to the alarm locator, the machine will reply a text message; [DT; voice monitoring and warning callback have been set successfully].
- When the sound around the alarm locator is more than 40 db, the alarm locator will automatically call the set phone number.
- GPRS positioning query: Use the mobile phone to send the text message 777 to the alarm locator, the machine will reply a link of location and Google map. Open this link to appear the location map and text address instructions to get more accurate location.
- Callback by voice: Use the mobile phone to send the text message 888 to the alarm locator, the machine will reply a text message; [the main machine's all features, such as On/Off, battery, binding number, signal strength, frequency start-up, GPRS TF card capacity, etc].
- Restart the main machine: Use the mobile phone to send the text message 999 to the alarm locator, then wait for 1 min to restore normally.
- Delete the content of the memory card: Use the mobile phone to send the text message 445 to the alarm locator, the machine will reply a text message; [TF, deletion is successful, it has capacity]
- Close function: Use the mobile phone to send the text message 444 to the alarm locator, the machine will reply a text message; [Reset; all tasks are cancelled].
- Voice query around the product: directly dial the card number in the alarm locator, then hear the sound around the alarm locator after a few seconds (the alarm locator doesn't make any sound and light in the process of query)
- Indicator: ON light will be off after lighting up 4 times, low battery indicator will flash quickly.
So what makes Catch of the Day so addictive to our customers?
There are a few simple principles make Catch of the Day so addictive:
- No one knows what product is coming up next.
- Generally, quantities are limited, so people know that they need to act quickly, before the product sells out.
- The price is the best possible price for the item and customers soon learn that the products are delivered safely to their nominated address.
What makes CatchOfTheDay so attractive to Suppliers?
For various reasons, every company has excess stock and holding inventories costs money. After making contact with us, a supplier can have their stock listed, sold and delivered with cash in the bank within a week of making contact with us. We also have our own warehouse and handle all our own distribution, so it really is a hassle free way to clear excess stock.
We also have many techniques to offer brand protection to our suppliers. The fact that the product only stays online for 24 hours ensures that the normal retail market for the product is protected. Also no one ever knows how many products have been sold.
Why is Catch of the Day better than other a daily deal site?
Catch of the day is geared to selling PHYSCIAL products online, unlike most other sites that sell coupons to various services like restaurants, beauty salons and hairdressers.
Above all, we believe that service excellence is paramount to our success in an online world. We don’t just say this, we breathe service excellence. We want our customers to have an awesome customer experience.
CatchoftheDay has a large, loyal customer database that wants to buy great products at great prices and can make decisions quickly. Our aim is to become one of the biggest online retailers in South Africa. Our reputation is based on consistently providing top quality branded products at exceptional value and by providing superior service. CatchoftheDay.co.za is owned by Trillobate Marketing CC.
We are always looking for suppliers with excess stock, end of range stock or simply
distressed stock that you would like to move quickly and discreetly.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Suppliers Terms and Conditions Here here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.