Design has become a major competitive advantage in the Web 2.0 world. Companies like Snap innovated on design and the user experience resulting in a billion dollar IPO.
Designers are finally getting the credit they deserve. And this trend shows no signs of slowing down.
Currently, on LinkedIn there are 140,000+ job postings globally for front end designers and developers.
The bundle contains 20 courses and has 120 hours of content. The courses in the bundle are:
- Intro to React.js Course - Learn React.js for web and mobile solutions
- Zero to Clean Web Apps with Node.js Course - Code a Node.js Project with an Online IDE
- jQuery for Rookies - Get started leveraging jQuery like a pro
- Fundamentals of Ajax, jQuery and JSON Course - Learn web development with Ajax, jQuery and JSON by creating real projects.
- Learn By Example: PHP For Dynamic Websites - Super-practical PHP: cookies, sessions, login authentication, MySQL integration, Object Oriented PHP and lots more!
- The Complete Front-End Web Developing Course - Learn How To Become a Front-End Web Developer From Scratch
- Learn By Example: Angular JS - A complete first principles guide to Angular JS
- Learn By Example: jQuery - 53 examples which form a step-by-step guide to master jQuery
- Learn By Example : Selenium for Automated Web Testing - A comprehensive guide to Selenium using 45 solved examples on automating web testing
- Learn By Example: ReactJS - A step-by-step guide to component-driven development using React
- Web Security: Common Vulnerabilities And Their Mitigation - A guide to dealing with XSS, session hijacking, XSRF, credential management, SQLi and a whole lot more
- Angular 2 + Rails 5 Bootcamp
- Introduction to Typescript
The content is taught by 6 main instructors: John Bura, LearnToProgram, Stone River eLearning, Loony Corn, Robin Haney and Jordan Hudgens.
John Bura has been programming games since 1997 and teaching since 2002. John is the owner of the game development studio Mammoth Interactive. This company produces XBOX 360, iPhone, iPad, android, HTML 5, ad-games and more. Mammoth Interactive recently sold a game to Nickelodeon! To this day John has 40 commercial games that he has contributed to.
LearnToProgram Media is a leading publisher of web, mobile, and game development courses that are used by over 500,000 people in 65 countries.
Stone River eLearning is a publisher of online video training courses in the fields of programming, development and design. They have sold over 300,000 courses in the last 5 years.
Loony Corn’s team studied at Stanford spent years working in tech, in the Bay Area, New York, Singapore and Bangalore. They have worked at Google, Flipkart, and Microsoft to name a few.
Robin Haney is a professional Web Developer and blogger. He have been designing and building websites for over 5+ years. He is also a best selling author on Amazon and has written a few programming books that have done really well.
Jordan Hudgens is the founder of devCamp. devCamp is one top dev boot camp programs in the world
What You Get
- LIFETIME access to all courses and content
- 20 courses
- 120 hours of content
- All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.
So what makes Catch of the Day so addictive to our customers?
There are a few simple principles make Catch of the Day so addictive:
- No one knows what product is coming up next.
- Generally, quantities are limited, so people know that they need to act quickly, before the product sells out.
- The price is the best possible price for the item and customers soon learn that the products are delivered safely to their nominated address.
What makes CatchOfTheDay so attractive to Suppliers?
For various reasons, every company has excess stock and holding inventories costs money. After making contact with us, a supplier can have their stock listed, sold and delivered with cash in the bank within a week of making contact with us. We also have our own warehouse and handle all our own distribution, so it really is a hassle free way to clear excess stock.
We also have many techniques to offer brand protection to our suppliers. The fact that the product only stays online for 24 hours ensures that the normal retail market for the product is protected. Also no one ever knows how many products have been sold.
Why is Catch of the Day better than other a daily deal site?
Catch of the day is geared to selling PHYSCIAL products online, unlike most other sites that sell coupons to various services like restaurants, beauty salons and hairdressers.
Above all, we believe that service excellence is paramount to our success in an online world. We don’t just say this, we breathe service excellence. We want our customers to have an awesome customer experience.
CatchoftheDay has a large, loyal customer database that wants to buy great products at great prices and can make decisions quickly. Our aim is to become one of the biggest online retailers in South Africa. Our reputation is based on consistently providing top quality branded products at exceptional value and by providing superior service. CatchoftheDay.co.za is owned by Trillobate Marketing CC.
We are always looking for suppliers with excess stock, end of range stock or simply
distressed stock that you would like to move quickly and discreetly.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Suppliers Terms and Conditions Here here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.