Java is a general-purpose computer-programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
Java is the foundation for virtually every type of networked application and is the global standard for developing and delivering embedded applications, games, Web content, and enterprise software. With more than 9 million developers worldwide, Java enables you to efficiently develop and deploy exciting applications and services.
Currently, on LinkedIn globally there are 230,000+ job postings for java related positions.
The courses in the bundle include:
- Crack Your Java Interview: Answer by Example
- Artificial Intelligence II - Neural Networks in Java
- Java SE Desktop Application with Swing, JPA and Maven
- JavaFX-Learn to build powerful client applications
- Intermediate & Advanced Java Programming
- Java EE with Vaadin, Spring Boot and Maven
- Maven Tutorial - Manage Java Dependencies in 20 Steps
- First ORACLE Certification-Become a certified Java engineer
- Multithreading and Parallel Computing in Java
- Introduction to Numerical Methods in Java
- Java Web Services and XML - ORACLE Exam Preparation
- Java Swing : Graphical User Interface ( GUI )
- Spring MVC For Beginners : Build Java Web App in 25 Steps
- Algorithms and Data Structures in Java - Part II
- Algorithmic Problems in Java
- Java Web Technologies-Become a Certified Java Web Developer
- Oracle Java SE7 Programmer Level 1 Certification
- Learn Hibernate 4 : Java's Popular ORM Framework
- Object-relational mapping (ORM) Hibernate- Learn Popular Java Tool
- Java Servlets and JSP - Build Java EE(JEE) app in 25 Steps
- Java Interview Guide : 200+ Interview Questions and Answers
- Java EE Made Easy - Patterns, Architecture and Frameworks
What You Get
- LIFETIME access to all courses and content
- 110 hours of content
- 22 courses
- All courses are redeemed on AcademyHacker.com. Academy Hacker is an elearning course marketplace for hackers, developers, cyber security pros, and tech nerds.
So what makes Catch of the Day so addictive to our customers?
There are a few simple principles make Catch of the Day so addictive:
- No one knows what product is coming up next.
- Generally, quantities are limited, so people know that they need to act quickly, before the product sells out.
- The price is the best possible price for the item and customers soon learn that the products are delivered safely to their nominated address.
What makes CatchOfTheDay so attractive to Suppliers?
For various reasons, every company has excess stock and holding inventories costs money. After making contact with us, a supplier can have their stock listed, sold and delivered with cash in the bank within a week of making contact with us. We also have our own warehouse and handle all our own distribution, so it really is a hassle free way to clear excess stock.
We also have many techniques to offer brand protection to our suppliers. The fact that the product only stays online for 24 hours ensures that the normal retail market for the product is protected. Also no one ever knows how many products have been sold.
Why is Catch of the Day better than other a daily deal site?
Catch of the day is geared to selling PHYSCIAL products online, unlike most other sites that sell coupons to various services like restaurants, beauty salons and hairdressers.
Above all, we believe that service excellence is paramount to our success in an online world. We don’t just say this, we breathe service excellence. We want our customers to have an awesome customer experience.
CatchoftheDay has a large, loyal customer database that wants to buy great products at great prices and can make decisions quickly. Our aim is to become one of the biggest online retailers in South Africa. Our reputation is based on consistently providing top quality branded products at exceptional value and by providing superior service. CatchoftheDay.co.za is owned by Trillobate Marketing CC.
We are always looking for suppliers with excess stock, end of range stock or simply
distressed stock that you would like to move quickly and discreetly.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Suppliers Terms and Conditions Here here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.